Online Banking: Login to your account
Payroll Card FAQs.
- What is the Paycheck Express Payroll Card?The Paycheck Express Card is a prepaid Visa debit card that permits your employer to deliver payroll funds directly to you, without using paper checks.
- Is my Paycheck Express Card like a credit card?
No, the Card is a prepaid stored value product. The Card does not carry a credit limit, you can only spend the value on the card.
- How do I check the balance and activity on my Paycheck Express Card?You can obtain this information several ways. You may call the Customer Care Center toll free at 1-866-297-3613, or you can access your card account online at https://www2.consumercardaccess.com/ctbpayroll
- Can I add funds to my Paycheck Express Card?No, only your employer can add payroll, incentive, or expense funds to the Card.
- Can I get a second card for my spouse?Yes, you may have your employer issue a secondary card to your spouse or designated person. You can transfer funds between cards by calling the Customer Care Center @ 1-866-297-3613 or online at https://www2.consumercardaccess.com/ctbpayroll
- When is my payroll deposited?Your paycheck amount will be deposited into your Paycheck Express Card account on the date of payroll distribution.
- When is my money available?Your payroll funds will be immediately available for withdrawal or purchase with the Paycheck Express Card on your normal paycheck distribution date.
- How do I activate my Paycheck Express Card?Your Paycheck Express Card must be activated by calling 1-866-297-3613. You will use the last 4 digits of your social security number to activate the card. Once the Card has been activated you will be asked to select a new 4 digit PIN for use with your Card.
- Can I use my Paycheck Express Card at any ATM?Yes, you can use your Paycheck Express Card to access funds at any ATM.You will not be charged for ATM transactions performed at a Community Trust Bank ATM. If you use a non-Community Trust Bank ATM to access your funds, or to make an inquiry, the owner or operator of that Terminal may charge you a fee, in addition to any fees charged under the terms and conditions of this product.
- Is it safe to use my card to withdraw cash?Yes, Your card can be used to withdraw cash only when you enter your Unique Personal Identification Number (PIN). The PIN is an important Part of the card’s security.
- When I make a withdrawal at an ATM what account type do I select?You will always select Checking Account.
- Can I use my Paycheck Express Card to get gas?Yes, however, you may not use the “Pay-at-the-Pump” feature. You will need to pay for your gasoline inside the store.
- What should I do if I lose my Paycheck Express Card?
Notify us immediately if you believe your card has been lost or stolen You can call toll free 24 hr. Customer Care Center at 1-866-297-3613, or 318-242-7501 Monday Thru Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Can I get cash back at a POS terminal and is there a fee for doing so?You can receive cash back, up to the limit of each merchant. Community Trust Bank does not charge a fee for this feature.
- How do I return goods I purchased with my card?
It depends upon the merchant’s policy. In some cases the merchant will credit your Card, and in others the merchant will refund you with cash. As with any purchase, always keep your receipt.
- Will I receive a statement each month for the transactions on my Card account?Yes, you will receive a monthly statement of your card activity. You may also obtain this information online at https://www2.consumercardaccess.com/ctbpayroll
- I moved, how do I have my address changed for my monthly statements? In addition to notifying your employer, you will need to call the customer service number found on the back of your card to ensure the address for your payroll card is updated.
- What if I notice the wrong dollar amount was charged when I made a purchase? If you notice this error on the store receipt after you’ve left the store, contact the store immediately for a refund. When you call, be ready to provide your name, account number, the date and amount of the transaction, the type of transaction and the error amount. You will most likely have to return to the store where the error occurred, with your original receipt.
So that we can give you information specific to your location.