Looking for an answer? You came to the right place.
The most-asked questions are right here at your fingertips. Read below to find the answer you're looking for. Can't find what you're looking for? Stop by or call your local branch and your Community Trust Banker will be happy to help.
Online Banking Questions
- Q: Can I make a payment to my CTB loan from a CTB account in online banking?
- A: Yes, you have two options. If you are an owner and you have access via online banking, you can do an internal transfer before 6 p.m. and it will post that business day. Or you can set up a payee in Billpayer as Community Trust Bank and Billpayer will mail a check to credit your loan.
- Q: Can I pay bills with my online banking?
- A: Yes, you can. Online bill pay is an optional service that allows you to pay bills safely, securely, and conveniently from any computer. You save money. No stamps to buy, no checks to write.
- Q: Can I reset my online banking password?
- A: Yes. With just one security question, you will be able to reset your password.
- Q: Can I place a stop payment on my account?
- A: Yes. You would log into your online account, under Additional Services, Stop Payment. (Note: when you place a stop payment online, you are not required to come into a banking center to sign the stop payment form.)
- Q: Can I get reports via online banking of my account?
- A: Yes. You have several ways to pull reports. You can pull by date range, check number, amount, or transfer type.
- Q: Can I order checks in online banking?
- A: You would order checks under Additional Services/Check Reorder
- Q: Can I sign up for E-Statements in online banking?
- A: Yes. You would choose eStatements, Enter, and Register for eStatements