Debit Card Alerts.
GET THE PEACE OF MIND that comes with account alerts.
Stay informed about your accounts and help stop fraud.
Be notified by e-mail or text message if a purchase exceeds a certain amount, or a signature is used instead of a PIN. If your card is used out-of-state or when a transaction is declined, you’ll know. Convenient e-mail or text message alerts like these provide helpful account information, and they’re also a great way to keep tabs on your account balance. It’s easy to set up and you can customize the debit card alerts you want to receive.
Debit Alerts available for:
• Funds Added • Funds Removed • Signature Transactions • Card Status Change • Suspected Fraud • Declined Transactions • High Risk Transactions: Card not present, International, Out-of-State, and Pay-at-the-Pump Transactions.
How to enroll in Community Trust Debit Alerts
1. Visit: https://www.consumercardaccess.com/main/ctbdebitalerts/Logout. Enter your card number
3. Enter your Card Security Code (a 3 digit code on back of your card)
4. Enter the code exactly as it is shown in shaded box
6. Select “Alerts”
7. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, then continue
8. Enter your contact information for the notifications. Notifications can be setup for email, or SMS messaging, or both.
9. Select the Alert types and the method you wish to receive them. Alerts can be sent to (2) email address and/or (1) mobile device. Threshold Amounts can be setup for some alert types. Click continue
10. Confirm your selections, then submit
- A confirmation text will be sent to the mobile number provided by the customer containing instructions.
Mobile Text Alerts Overview
· Funds Notification Alerts
A text message will be automatically sent to your mobile phone when funds are added or removed from your card account.
· Account Balance
To get your account balance at any time, simply text BAL to 42265.
For support, text HELP to 42265.
· Cancel Service
To cancel text alerts, text STOP to 42265.